So after what seems like several decades, I cleaned my room today. Yes, all of it. Even the parts under the bed. Rocky helped me with the heavy stuff. Therefore, I now have a nice, clean room and Rocky has lower back pain and dust allergy.
Needless to say, quite a few unusual things turned up:
- two socks. Different pairs.
- one large, green, dead grasshopper.
- 6+1 (!) computer case side panels. (WTF, I have 2 computers, one which is used to write this stuff, and the other which I have eternally promised to send Banner the following week. One of these has a panel already on.)
- two rotting fungus-infested t-shirts.
- three rotting fungus-infested hard disk drives.
- cheque made out to Rohit Taklikar in April 2004. Not cashed, now outdated.
- also, Rohit Taklikar's CAT admit card and lots more stuff.
- two "Operating System Fundamentals", both second editions. Great, wish I were doing computer science instead of elec.
- one green candle.
- 300 tonnes of Shaastra-related paperwork. NOTE: mild exaggeration.
- seven porn magazines.
- eight metres of twisted pair cable.
- fifteen packs of free ICs from TI.
- one lizard that scared the shit out of Rocky.
- one Rasna in a pouch.
- three year old canned cheese. They say cheese ages with time. I don't think I'm going to try and test that out.
- five-year old mixed fruit jam. Now, this is most definitely bad for health.
- four buckets. I threw one out.
- three shoe-polish brushes. Unusual, since I don't own any shoes.
- five empty bottles. 1 beer + 3 vodka + 1 whisky.
- one cigarette lighter that worked exactly once.
- thirty-two leaves of expired antibiotics.
- thirteen certificates for "First place in Choreo", with no names on them. Muhahahahaha!
- not-too-old cornflakes that I'll have for breakfast. :-)
- Time taken: 6.5 hours.
- Floor space cleared: ~15 sq. ft.
- Cigarettes smoked: 3.
- Number of items originally belonging to Rohit Taklikar found: 17.
Whew!! I'm tired now. Must sleep and leech info off the net later.